For your information, personal information may be collected from you and used and/or retained for the following:
· To verify your identity: As part of the process of onboarding you as a ‘Customer’, we will need to verify your identity.
· To provide you with any Services, or information regarding the same, and to review your requirements: we may collect and use your personal information to provide you with any Services, and to comply with our obligations under these T&C (and under applicable laws and regulations, if any).
· To help us improve our services: we may from time to time collect and use personal information provided by you to help us improve our services.
· Marketing: we may collect and use your personal information to send you marketing communications such as group promotional campaigns by email or phone or via your registered Account on this Platform. This is to ensure that you are kept up to date with any latest information in relation to the Services. You may however choose to unsubscribe from receiving any such marketing communications by unclicking the relevant checkbox in the Account settings or Account page (when opening an Account) or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the marketing emails sent by us.
· Record keeping: we may need to retain your personal information for internal business and research purposes and record keeping purposes.
Please note that the above list is non-exhaustive and your personal information may be collected, used and/or retained for additional purposes which have not been set out above.
We shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that your information is protected at all times. However, we reserve the right to disclose your information when it is considered necessary to do so, including for the purposes of operating this Platform and for providing Services.
We may in particular (and without limitation) disclose your information in the following instances:
· we may disclose your personal information as required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority; and
· we may disclose your personal information to other third parties for the purposes of maintaining and improving this Platform and/or for the provision of the Services. This may include but is not limited to engaging with third parties to outsource certain functions of our business. We shall take all reasonable measures within our capacity to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of information, but shall not be responsible where such unauthorized disclosure occurs and causes any loss or damage (unless we have been grossly negligent, engaged in misconduct or acted fraudulently) or the actions or omissions of third parties.
(e) The use of external platforms